Man Swallows Diamond
A backpacker helped himself to a rare pink diamond worth £135,000 – and police think he may have swallowed it.
Matthew Osborne took the gem from a jewellery shop in Cairns, Australia, then said he lost it on a camping trip.
But officers did not believe him, and x-rays could not prove one way or the other whether he had swallowed the precious diamond.
Latest Shop Jewellery
Ian Gallachers Blog
Diamond Jewellery News
Contact Info & Opening Hours7 Murray Place, Stirling, FK8 1DQ
Tel: 01786 473696
Monday > Saturday : 08.45 > 17:00